Thursday 29 November 2012

English in my life - Kristina


 Nowadays English plays an important role, because we need English almost in every sphere of our life. English is learnt in every school and then at university. Many students take English  exams, because in the future in their jobs they will need this language. When we go to other countries we should understant each other, that is why we need to learn  English. English language is an international language and if you now it, you  can understand your partner without any problems.I go to English lessons because in the future I want to connect my job with this language and I want to go to other countries without broblems.

I want to communicate with people from other countries because all people are very different and communication with them I think will be very interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment