Thursday 29 November 2012

English in my life - Seva


English has a second place in my life after mum   :*
I need it everywhere! Somewhere in Russia, 100 % in other counties...
It always helps me to meet many and many friends in all places!...
All people talk in English. It's the easiest language for learning.
English is beautiful, a bit strange and always interesting.
It helps me when I need to talk to my cousin, who lives in Sweden.
And I want to learn it because it's very important for my live in the future!!!
I want to go to America for studying at university!!!
I like computer games, and there everybody communicate only in English, that is why I need it too.
I have fun with German, Polish and more and more people in games, in life, at school...
I'm not good at English, but I want to be! And I will have a lot of lessons, where I will study hard for it.
But I will not forget about homework!  I will try to do it accurately.
So, what else can I say about English ? If it interesting for you, LEARN IT !!!


It's really perfect for your and your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment